WE REQUIRE A MANAGER FOR THE ORGAN GRINDER PUB NEWARK
We are looking for a professional, mature individual with an affable and enthusiastic attitude, to run the Organ Grinder Pub and maintain our standards and welcome for all our customers.
This is a full-time position and will include a full induction to the ethos of the company.
These are our requirements: –
• Previous management experience is essential.
• The person must hold their Personal Licence and be willing to train as necessary for the post.
• A passion for real ale is essential and this role will involve active Cellar Management to ensure that our finest ales are served at their very best.
• Be able to advise customers on our varied range of cask and keg ales and make appropriate recommendations.
• You will be someone who uses their initiative and understands the importance of working as a team leader with an ability to motivate your staff.
• You will be commercially focused and have a desire to give the best customer service.
We are a busy little pub with loads of atmosphere and good beers. Ultimately, the smiles on customers faces, the return visits and the positive reviews are all down to you – making this one of the most rewarding jobs in the pub business.
Blue Monkey Pubs are a great company to work for. You’ll get help and support from the Commercial Director and the staff at Blue Monkey Brewery when you need it, but also plenty of encouragement to stamp your own identity on the pub.
You can take plenty of pride in the role too, knowing that the multi- award winning Blue Monkey Brewery has a reputation as being one of the very best in the business. And of course, you’ll have a team to look after. So, we are looking for somebody with true leadership qualities – able to keep both the customers and the team smiling.
Accommodation available if required.
WE REQUIRE BAR STAFF FOR THE ORGAN GRINDER PUB NEWARK.
Do you love working as part of an energetic, driven and professional team? If so, we want to hear from you.
Main responsibilities include:
Being the primary provider for all customers dealing with their beverage and food requests efficiently and accurately, communicating with colleagues where necessary to ensure smooth delivery. This may include written orders, or the use of electronic till and ordering systems.
Greeting customers when they arrive to the pub and engage in polite, friendly conversation.
Taking orders and requests efficiently and accurately.
Preparing and serving drinks with correct glassware & accompaniments for the beverage items being served.
Replenishing stock in line with consumption and stock levels.
Being able to make knowledgeable recommendations on Blue Monkey products.
Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area.
Ensuring all glassware is polished & clean before use and ensuring all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
Complying with all company policies with regards to Health & Safety, Allergens, licensing laws, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.